[AEJMC Newspaper Division list] An apology about the Journalism Resource post

JOHN B ZIBLUK JZIBLUK at astate.edu
Wed Nov 30 07:52:23 CST 2011

Chris,
It happens. I think it's consistent with the intent of the First Amendment to let the occasional mistake happen rather to suppress free expression.
I hope to see more traffic, opportunities, exchanges of ideas and other, more productive ,forms of discourse in the future.
jack
John B. (Jack) Zibluk, Ph.D.
Professor
Arkansas State University