[AEJMC Newspaper Division list] Simplify the name. Don't complicate it.

Tracy Everbach teverbach at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 12:11:16 CDT 2010

Just a note about "News Division": As some others have noted, I think other AEJMC divisions also lay claim to news, such as Radio-TV, Visual Communication and Magazine. They probably would not endorse our adopting the name.

Tracy Everbach

Assistant professor of journalism

University of North Texas

214-995-8464-cell