[AEJMC Newspaper Division list] amputation of word "newspaper" from division's name

David Gordon adgordon at charter.net
Sun Aug 1 14:55:19 CDT 2010

All --

      I'd also agree that it's very premature to remove "newspaper" from
the division's name.  Paul Steinle (among many others) summed up the
rationale very well in his e-mail yesterday.

      I won't be in Denver, but that's how I'd vote, if it were to come
to a vote.

Best,
Dave Gordon
Professor/Chair Emeritus