Plans (and a hashtag) for this week’s convention
Here’s one last reminder of how you can take part in the Newspaper and Online News Division’s activities this week during the AEJMC’s 100th anniversary convention in Chicago:
• Hang out with fellow members at Ed Debevic’s restaurant on Wednesday night. Find Mitch McKenney in the Marriott Lobby at 7 p.m. (He says he’ll be the “balding guy holding a Chicago Tribune.”) The restaurant is at 640 N. Wells Street.
• Take a look at our programs: The Summer LeadTime lists the times and dates for our research presentations and panel discussions. Be sure to drop by.
• Download the app: Go to the Android Market or Apple App Store, download the free “Guidebook” app, and then search for the AEJMC guide.
• Attend our Friday meeting: The business meeting begins at 8:30 p.m. in Chicago G&H, on the fifth floor.
• Join the conversation via social media.
o Conference hashtag: #aejmc2012
o Newspaper and Online Division hashtag: #aejmcNOND
I look forward to seeing you in Chicago.
Dr. Chris Roberts
Head, Newspaper and Online News Division